Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Invitations: Take 1

It looks like my coworkers' designing skills might be rubbing off on me. Here's a mock-up design of our invitations.



The fonts and wording aren't final, I just threw them together to make the design more complete. I'm hoping to have the brown part be bronze metallic material like so:



The inserts and the main invite are brown/bronze wording letter-pressed on ivory card, and stuck on turquoise card for the border. The picture is printed regularly, and the quote on the right is letter-pressed turquoise.

Of course, this will all change depending on the cost of printing and other details.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur; l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"...

was surprised that you guys used "rightly" instead of "clearly" when quoting from saint-exupery. "rightly" is more literal perhaps, but "clearly" captures it more figuratively. one sees clearly, eh? (sorry, it's the lit major in me i guess :p)

--mudder

tequila princess said...

"Rightly" is how I remember it from the book. But you're right, "clearly" is a better word for how it's used in the sentence. I guess with matters of literature, the lit major knows best. :P


DaisypathWedding Ticker