Thursday, February 28, 2008

About Us

NICOLE
A typical expat kid, Nicole attended the International School of Kuala Lumpur, the Singapore American School, and finally settled in PAREF Woodrose School in Manila. She graduated from De La Salle University with a degree in Computer Science, and is currently pursuing her Masters in Business Administration in Cal State Fullerton.

I first laid eyes on Nicole during rehearsals for a church-based concert. I guess in a way I could say she danced to the music I made with my guitar. I was content with simply crushing on her, since i was never the type to approach a total stranger. I hardly ever saw her soon after that.

Our paths crossed a few years after, and this time around, I didn't pass on the opportunity to get to know her better. I have never regretted that decision.

Nicole fills in the gaps that once kept my heart empty. To say she completes me would be cliche, but true. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and that's how my heart knew that she was the one, for fondness was felt with every moment that we would part ways.

The abyss that are her eyes gives my soul sanctuary from the harshness of this world, the gentle touch that are her lips tell me everything's going to be alright.

My attraction for Nicole began long before I knew her name. And now that she's about to take my name as well, that attraction hasn't faltered.

-Julian


JULIAN
Julian attended (somewhat) De La Salle Zobel and is a graduate of the Music Production program of the College of St. Benilde in Manila. He currently works at a freight forwarding company in Los Angeles, sending balikbayan boxes to the Philippines.

If I had to describe Jules in one word, I'd have to say that he's a musician. Making music is so natural for him that he used to believe it was just as easy for everyone else.

I met Jules in one of my regular chatrooms in 2003. I didn't know who he was or what he looked like. But, like most of my other online acquaintances, I knew someone who knew someone who knew him (or something like that). After several conversations, we realized that we actually knew each other from several church-related activities -- particularly the 2001 concert in which we both performed; he played the guitar for the band and I was one of the dancers.

With long hair, tattoos, and piercings, Jules looked like your typical "bad boy," while being a musician fit him into the mysterious, brooding artist mold. Two stereotypes that every girl wants to date, rolled into one? Score!

I soon found out, however, that Jules is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover. I could go on about how sweet, kind, and caring Jules really is, but I won't because those are all typical adjectives of a boyfriend/girlfriend, and I would feel the need to give evidence of each trait, and this write up isn't supposed to be that long.

I'll give you this, though: Jules is a lot like my dad -- gago (mischievous). He never fails to make me laugh and he isn't afraid to be silly. For the record, this is the number one reason why I'm marrying him.

-Nicole


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=ashampoo internet accelerator 2 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg


DaisypathWedding Ticker