Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Priorities

Exactly 7 months 'til showtime and all we've got is a florist and a photographer! Things we need to check off the list this weekend are:

  1. DJ/MC
    There's one guy who also serves as a wedding coordinator on top of being the DJ/MC; we really like his personality and he seems very dependable. The thing is, he's double the price of a couple other guys. I guess we don't really need that extra service, except that knowing someone experienced will be able to make sure the reception is on schedule really appeals to us (or me). This is up to Jules.


  2. Videographer
    The main decision here is if we want to go with high definition. I have only one guy at normal-def who's decent and cheaper than the HD guy. Right now, I'm leaning toward HD because Jules and I are techies, and hopefully, going HD will help the video last longer. If we didn't go HD, I can imagine our kids 20 years from now going, "Are you sure that's you guys? The video's so fuzzy it could be anyone." o_O


  3. Finalize Entourage
    This is mainly the sponsors. Jules is pretty much done with his so this is all me. I need to get on top of those calls. Ugh.


  4. Swatches
    I've been to so many fabric stores in the area and I can't beleive how difficult it is to find turquoise! The closest I can find is aqua, but the color I'm looking for has a slightly greener tinge than that. I've been putting off going downtown for the fabric because... I'm lazy.

So the first two are mainly decision-making, and the last two just require me to get off my ass. Okay, okay, I can do that. Ready, set, go!


0 comments:


DaisypathWedding Ticker