Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bridesmaids' Dresses

Okay, so it looks like we've all agreed to adorn my lovely bridesmaids in Butter by Nadia's Signature Wrap Dress, as seen here on Naomi Watts.

Glenda first showed me this dress a while back, and it's a pretty brilliant dress. You can wear it in so many different ways. So my bridesmaids will probably each pick a style that works best for them, allowing them to be unique while still maintaining continuity of the dress style. Or something like that. I don't really know, I'm terrible with this fashion stuff, which is why I turned it over to my best friends.

Below are just a few of the different ways the dress can be worn:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I considered getting this as a dress for my friends wedding (she picked the color, we pick the dress) - then I looked at the pricetag ... wow. That's a bit much for a dress you may or may not want!

tequila princess said...

I guess. I bought a neutral colored one for myself and have worn it at least 4 times in about 3 months. Once was just on a fancy date (I wore it as a long tube top with jeans). So I don't know, it's been pretty worth it for me so far.


DaisypathWedding Ticker