Sunday, July 20, 2008

Downtown LA for Accessories

Mom and I hit Downtown LA last Friday to buy miscellaneous accessories and fabric for the flower girls' dresses. We ended up buying actual dresses instead because I found the exact design I was going to have made anyway! And it came out cheaper than buying fabric then paying someone to make them. Score!



It's an ivory ballgown dress with pickups and a bubble skirt. I'm replacing the ribbon/flower with a turquoise ribbon that matches the bridesmaids dresses. Mom wants to decorate it a little more with beads and whatnot.

I bought myself a tiara and the garter set (one to keep, one to throw). I just need a veil and shoes, both of which I already found at the bridal store where I bought the dress, and I'm all set with my outfit.



We also bought pillows for the ring and coin bearers and a guest book with a matching pen. We found some veils, cords, and candles for the secondary sponsors, but mom said that they were cheaper in Manila, so we're going to have my grandmother bring those for me.


0 comments:


DaisypathWedding Ticker